Online Bill Pay
If you want to save time and money, then Farmers State Bank Bill Pay is the way to go. Online Bill Pay is available anytime of the day or night to make one-time payments or set up recurring automatic payments with just a few clicks, and it's available on both Online Banking and our FSB Mobile Banking App.
For our Kasasa Account holders, FSB Bill Pay service is free. For all other accountholders, it's $5.95 per month.
If you'd like to take advantage of our convenient Online Bill Pay service, click here to learn how to get signed up!
Frequently Asked Questions about FSB Bill Pay:
- How does the Online Bill Pay service work?
- Who can use the Online Bill Pay service?
- How long will it take to get registered for Online Bill Pay?
- How are payments made?
- Who can I pay with this service?
- When I add a new payee, do I have to wait before I can make the first payment?
- How far in advance should I schedule payments?
- When are payments processed?
- What if the payee does not receive my payment? Who pays any late fees?
- How does the E-Bill feature work?