How P2P works
- Log onto the FSB Mobile App or our Online Banking website. Select the Move Money menu. Click or tap on FSB P2P.
- Enter the mobile number or email address of the person to receive the transfer and the amount
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and hit Send
- An email or SMS text message is sent to the Recipient with a link to collect the funds
- Once the Recipient access the link, they select how they want to receive the funds. They can choose to accept the funds using their Debit Card or Account number.
- The funds are deposited nearly instantly if an eligible debit card is provided by the Recipient.*
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to know to send money to someone?
The Recipient email address or mobile phone number.
Does FSB P2P cost anything?
There is no charge for the sender or recipient.
When will the Recipient see the money?
If the Recipient enters their eligible debit card, the transfer will be near instant. If the Recipient chooses to enter their bank account number, the transfer could take up to 3 days to appear in their account.
When will the transfer come out of my account?
Once a P2P transfer is initiated, the transfer amount will be debited from your account instantly.
What if I make a mistake?
The funds that are credited to the Recipient’s account cannot be recalled by us. If you suspect that you have entered information incorrectly, call us immediately and we may be able to cancel the Transfer. We have no obligation to cancel the Transfer or to reimburse funds that were transferred according to the Sender’s instructions.
How much can I send through P2P?
There is a limit of $500 per transaction for P2P. In addition, your daily FSB Debit Mastercard Point of Sale limits apply to P2P payments, and that limit is $1,000 per day.
Can I pay a company through P2P?
P2P is not really intended for this type of transfer. It's designed for personal payments, as the recipient will be receiving their payment on a debit card, in most cases.
*P2P transfers in which the Recipient utilizes their eligible debit card occur nearly instantly. P2P transfers using the ACH network may take up to 3 days to process.